State level agreements / MoUs
- GJSCI signs Tri-party MoU with Sarafa Association & IIGJ-Jaipur: It aims to trains & certify atleast 20,000 artisans under the scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC): To outline and describe certain respective goals, strategies and objectives. To create skill development centres/Multi-skills institutes for training & capacity building across various segments of Gems and jewellery sector.
- Government of Kerala, Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP): Targeting students at the school and college levels, encouraging them to make a career in the gem and jewellery industry.
- Government of West Bengal, Technical Education and Training Department: To certify 50,000 artisans from West Bengal under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Maharashtra State Skill Development Society (MSSDS): To impart skilling of 12,000 fresh candidates with the help of GJF and GJEPC in the next 3 years and any kind of skilling and improvement in the working conditions of the artisans in the gem and jewellery sector will be routed through GJSCI.
- Rajasthan Skill and Livelihoods Development Corporation (RSLDC): To launch state government funded vocational training programs in the gem and jewellery sector.
- Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM), State Government of Uttar Pradesh: To provide training to the artisasn, conduct assessments of the trainees and provide joint certification with UPSDM to successful candidates.
- GJSCI signs a tri-party agreement with IIGJ and JAJ, Jaipur for its RPL Program under PMKVY-2 scheme: It aims to train and certify atleast 10,000 artisans under the scheme.
- GJSCI signs a MOU with Delhi Prison & IBJ for the ‘Tihar Women Inmates Skilling’ project that
aims at teaching the skillset of jewellery making to the women inmates of Tihar Jail.
- Imitation Jewellery Manufacturing Association (IJMA) and Aasmant foundation, Tri party MoU for Project Vanika: To impart skilling of 4000 tribal women within three years.
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) - WorldSkill Competition: To identify and train India’s candidate for Worldskills Competition till the year 2021.
- NSDA - National Skill Development Agency - Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL): To certify 1500 goldsmiths under RPL.
- Surat Diamond Association: To Certify 30,000 artisans from the diamond cutting and polishing industry based in the city.