- At least 1 year of experience in assessment in Gem & Jewellery sector or 3 years of experience in assessments in non-Gem & jewellery sector
- The organization should have empaneled or should be ready to empanel SME of the related subject for content development. The profile of the SME is to be shared with GJSCI and we’ll conduct our due diligence for the same. The assessment agency should have a competent content team to develop assessments. The team must have basic knowledge of developing NSQF level based assessment
- Only 1 time submission of Question Bank by the applying assessment agency will be allowed to judge their competency at developing content
- The turnover of the Assessment agency should be between 50 lacs - 2 crores and above in any or 3 financial years.
- The minimum number of employees on payroll, working on assessments should be a15
- The organization applying for GJSCI assessment affiliation should not be involved in training in the same or any other sector at any stage
- The organization applying are not in any circumstance allowed to outsource assessment to any third party and are to carry out the entire assessment process independently along with empaneled, trained and GJSCI certified assessors.
For reference, the Documents required currently for Assessment Agency Affiliation are self-attested copies of:
Also these additional parameters would be applicable on all the application form received as on 15th July 2016 and onwards.
- Assessment Agency company profile
- Letter of Intent for affiliation on letter head
- PAN card
- TAN certificate (not mandatory)
- Letter of Incorporation
- Latest 3 years ITR acknowledgements with audited balance sheets
- Work Order of Government Assessments conducted or other relevant documents showing prior assessments experience
- Assessors resume with photographs
- Soft copies of Question Bank of the 3 assigned job roles
- Other SSC affiliation certificates (if any)
- ISO certification (if applicable)